SALACIA | 3-in-1 Exfoliating Cleansing Mask
What is it?
SALACIA - inspired by the goddess of salt water who was crowned with seaweed - is an algae packed highflier. In just one jar, it sorts out your whole facial care routine. It’s a facial cleanser, exfoliant and mask for troubled skin.
Which skin type is it good for?
SALACIA is a solution for:
- Aged skin
- Dead skin
- Fine lines
- Increased toxins
- Loss of elasticity
- Colloidal Oatmeal: consists of key components such as beta glucan and avenanthramides, which acts as a natural, deep penetrating moisturizer that reduce the itching caused by dry skin.
- Spirulina: phycocyanin is the main active ingredient in spirulina which promotes active cellular antioxidant activity resulting in the elimination of free radicals and therefore preventing skin damage that can lead to wrinkles and signs of aging.
- Seaweed: rich source of vitamin B12, vitamin E, amino acids, minerals, trace elements, and other nutrients. When applied to the skin, it acts as a powerful purifier that draws out impurities while imparting benefits to the skin. It helps to slough off dead skin cells from the surface of the skin which gives the skin a healthy, revitalized, and glowing appearance. It also contains fatty acids, which makes it suitable for use on irritated skin as it will help retain skin's moisture levels, and alleviate chapping, cracking and roughness caused by dryness of the skin.
Size: 40 g | 1.4 oz
Kaolin Clay, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Seed Oil, Pumice, Spirulina Platensis (Spirulina) Powder, Ascophyllum Nodosum (Seaweed) Powder.
- As an exfoliant and cleanser, sprinkle approximately 1/4 tsp. of powder into palm, add a bit of water, work into a lather, gently massage into face and rinse off.
- As a mask, add 1 tsp. of water to 2 tsps. of powder, mix gently, apply to face and rinse after 10 minutes.
- Follow up with a moisturizer.
We at Empressence are not medical or healthcare professionals and do not claim that the use of our products may have a positive effect on pre-existing physical and/or mental health conditions. The information provided in our description pertains to the properties of specific ingredients used in the product. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA.
A patch test is suggested as it is always a responsible practice to test your skin to check for a reaction from any new products that you are going to use on your skin. Discontinue if irritation occurs.
For external use only.