What is it?
A creamy, oil-based face mask. The soft balm base is loaded with french pink clay to create an ultra velvety skin finish.
Which skin type is it good for?
- Draws out impurities
- Minimize appearance of scars
- Natural glow
- Skin hydration
- Sloughs off dead skin cells
- Tighten and tones the skin
Can be used in two different ways.
- Way one for a more emollient and moisturizing mask: Massage the mask into your skin as-is and leave it on for 15-20 minutes and then rinse off.
- Way two for a more firm yet moisturizing mask: Spread the mask over your face, mist your face with your favourite hydrosol and gently massage it into the mask. Leave it on for 15-20 minutes and then rinse off.
- Gently use a damp cloth to get the mask fully off.
- Follow up with your favourite moisturizer!
Capric Triglyceride (fractionated coconut oil), Illite/Kaolin (french pink clay), Cetearyl Alcohol (and) Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate (self emulsifying wax n) and Cetyl Alcohol
We at Empressence are not medical or healthcare professionals and do not claim that the use of our products may have a positive effect on pre-existing physical and/or mental health conditions. The information provided in our description pertains to the properties of specific ingredients used in the product. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA.
A patch test is suggested as it is always a responsible practice to test your skin to check for a reaction from any new products that you are going to use on your skin. Please discontinue if irritation occurs.
Face masks are the ultimate treat for your skin, and the Rose Clay is no exception. Unmask dewy, soft, smooth glowing skin when you use this mask.