KIZA | Lip Therapy
What is it?
KIZA - meaning heal - is an ultra-hydrating overnight leave-on lip mask, in a balm-to-oil formula, that veils your lips with skin-soothing ingredients for more supple and revived lips - INSTANTLY.
Who’s lips is this good for?
KIZA is a solution for:
- Fine lines
- Lanolin: known as one of the most effective emollients and has been used since the beginning of time to heal dry and damaged skin
- Castor oil: acts as a protective barrier on skin thus, protecting against harsh environmental conditions.
- Soy Lecithin: wonderful emollient and occlusive; great for barrier repair.
If you want to know more...
This lip sleeping mask can also be used on cuticles, elbows, or anywhere you might be suffering from dryness and need some serious attention.
Size: 15 g | 0.5 oz
Lanolin, Soy Lecithin, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Beeswax, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Aroma.
*This product is not vegan.
- Apply generously to the lips before bed and leave on overnight.
- Gently wipe off or cleanse in the morning.
- For smooth, soft lips, exfoliate first with LAINI (sold separately).
We at Empressence are not medical or healthcare professionals and do not claim that the use of our products may have a positive effect on pre-existing physical and/or mental health conditions. The information provided in our description pertains to the properties of specific ingredients used in the product. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA.
A patch test is suggested as it is always a responsible practice to test your skin to check for a reaction from any new products that you are going to use on your skin. Discontinue if irritation occurs.
For external use only.
Do not ingest.
What can I say love love love.. When I’m ready to put up for the night I apply the lip therapy and believe me when I get up in the morning my lips feels great not dry at all, don’t need any lip gloss been using this every night since I got it.. love I would surely purchase again..