HORUS | Depuff Eye Gel-Cream
What is it?
HORUS - inspired by the Eye of Horus which symbolizes restoration - is a hydrating under-eye gel cream aimed at reducing the appearance of dark circles, puffiness and under-eye bags to restore ones youthful wide-awake look.
Which skin type is this good for?
HORUS is a solution for:
- Dark Circles
- Fine Lines
- Caffeine: visibly revitalizes tired-looking skin by reducing puffiness
- Hyaluronic Acid: increases skin moisture to help skin look and feel more supple. It also reduces wrinkles making skin look firm and youthful. Ultimately it works to support the body’s collagen production and helps to maintain elasticity.
- Passion Fruit Seed Oil: rich in vitamins A, E, C, calcium and phosphorus. It also contains 72.6% linoleic acid meaning it is high in essential fatty acids making it a good moisturizer and valuable in treating dry aging skin. It also offers anti-inflammatory benefits for conditions like eczema, psoriasis, rosacea, and acne.
Size: 25 mL | 0.8 oz
Aqua (Water), Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Passiflora Edulis (Passion Fruit) Seed Oil, Propylene Glycol, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6 (SepiMAX ZEN), Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5), Caffeine, Allantoin, Propylene Glycol (and) Diazolidinyl Urea (and) Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate (Liquid Germall Plus)
- In the AM and PM, after cleansing and before moisturizing dispense a small amount onto fingers and gently pat around the contour of the eye (under eye).
- Follow up with facial serum or moisturizer.
We at Empressence are not medical or healthcare professionals and do not claim that the use of our products may have a positive effect on pre-existing physical and/or mental health conditions. The information provided in our description pertains to the properties of specific ingredients used in the product. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA.
A patch test is suggested as it is always a responsible practice to test your skin to check for a reaction from any new products that you are going to use on your skin. Please discontinue if irritation occurs.
Avoid contact with eyes.
For external use only.
Like mentioned in other reviews, I've tried multiple eye gels and I didn't see a difference with my eyes. I even had a few bad reactions from using certain eye gels so I never felt that they worked. So far I've been using Horus every morning and next and I feel like there is a difference in the appearance of my dark circles already. It also makes my under eye area look nice and smooth
I’ve tried so many eye creams... this is truly the best one. it’s had the best results, the price is totally worth it, I look like a new person. everyone needs this honestly...
I AM LOVING THIS EYE CREAM. THIS FROM A PERSON WHO HAVE NEVER USED OR BELIEVE THESE THINGS WORK. I WAS NEVER ONE TO FOCUS ON FACIAL CARE. HOWEVER, IN THE LAST 6MTHS, I'VE BECOME OBSESS WITH MY FACIAL ROUTINE.
FOCUS ON HORUS IS WHERE I'M AT.