FLORENCE | Hydrating Mist
What is it?
FLORENCE - named after a woman dear to my heart - is a facial mist that delivers hydration with a uplifting floral scent featuring aloe vera and mulberry extract for the ultimate soothing experience.
Which skin type is it good for?
FLORENCE is a solution for:
- Rose Water: contains a number of powerful antioxidants which protects skin cells against damage, encouraging healthy skin cells and boosted collagen levels.
- Aloe Vera Juice: respected for its application as a moisturizing agent as it contains vitamin B complex, folic acid, vitamin C and carotene (a precursor of vitamin A).
- Pantothenic Acid: acts as a skin moisturizer, helping to keep skin soft, smooth and healthy. It also acts as an anti-inflammatory by stimulating your skin's healing processes.
- Mulberry Extract: known for its natural skin-replenishing and brightening properties; it helps to reduce the appearance of scars, age spots, and other forms of discoloration driven by sun exposure or the aging process.
If you want to know more...
This mist can also be used to set makeup or as a refresher throughout the day.
Size: 100 mL | 3.3 oz ℮
Aqua (Water), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Rose Damascena (Rose) Water, Glycerine, Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5), Morus Alba (Mulberry) Leaf Extract, Propylene Glycol (and) Diazolidinyl Urea (and) Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate (Liquid Germall Plus)
- Shake bottle and mist onto face to hydrate.
- Follow up with facial cream or moisturizer.
We at Empressence are not medical or healthcare professionals and do not claim that the use of our products may have a positive effect on pre-existing physical and/or mental health conditions. The information provided in our description pertains to the properties of specific ingredients used in the product. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA.
A patch test is suggested as it is always a responsible practice to test your skin to check for a reaction from any new products that you are going to use on your skin. Discontinue if irritation occurs.
Avoid contact with eyes.
For external use only.