BLOOM | Deep Hydration Toner
What is it?
BLOOM is an anti-inflammatory toner rich in humectants and soothing agents to help minimize the look of pores while increasing skin hydration.
Which skin type is this good for?
BLOOM is a solution for:
- Reduce appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Uneven Texture
- Aloe Vera Juice: rich source of antioxidants and vitamins that may help to protect skin. It may also help reduce the appearance of acne and reduce skin conditions like psoriasis and dermatitis. The compounds in aloe vera have also been shown to neutralize the effects of ultraviolet radiation, repair existing ultraviolet damage and help prevent fine lines and wrinkles.
- Hyaluronic Acid: increases skin moisture to help skin look and feel more supple. It also reduces wrinkles making skin look firm and youthful. Ultimately it works to support the body’s collagen production and helps to maintain elasticity.
- Rose Water: strong anti-inflammatory properties that may soothe the irritation of eczema and rosacea. The anti-inflammatory properties can also reduce skin redness and puffiness. It’s antibacterial properties may help reduce acne improving overall complexion.
- Witch Hazel: has the potential to ease irritation, injury, and inflammation including conditions like acne, psoriasis, eczema and sunburn.
If you want to know more...
BLOOM is a skin toner that is alcohol-free!
Size: 100 mL | 3.3 oz
Rose Damascena (Rose) Floral Water, Hammamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Sodium Lactate, Propylene Glycol, Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5), Propylene Glycol (and) Diazolidinyl Urea (and) Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate (Liquid Germall Plus), Allantoin
- In the AM and PM, after cleansing and before moisturizing mist toner onto our reusable bamboo cotton pad and sweep over face and neck.
*Reusable bamboo cotton pad sold separately.
We at Empressence are not medical or healthcare professionals and do not claim that the use of our products may have a positive effect on pre-existing physical and/or mental health conditions. The information provided in our description pertains to the properties of specific ingredients used in the product. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA.
A patch test is suggested as it is always a responsible practice to test your skin to check for a reaction from any new products that you are going to use on your skin. Discontinue if irritation occurs.
Avoid contact with eyes.
For external use only.