Ọ̀SANYÌN | Inflammatory Relief Oil
What is it?
ỌSANYIN - inspired by a deity of healing herbs - is a body oil infused with burdock and oregon grape root that aims to treats inflammatory skin conditions including eczema, dermatitis and psoriasis.
Which skin type is this good for?
ỌSANYIN is a solution for:
- Uneven texture
- Burdock Root: known to contain multiple types of powerful antioxidants including quercetin, luteolin, and phenolic acids - antioxidants that can help to reduce inflammation.
- Oregon Grape Root: its root and stalk contain active plant compounds, which combat bacterial and fungal infections, as well as inflammatory skin conditions. One of these compounds is berberine which has both antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Frankincense Oil: encourages new cell growth and is one of the best known regenerating essential oils.
- Turmeric Extract: thought to have powerful anti-inflammatory abilities that may help relieve psoriasis symptoms. Curcumin is the active ingredient responsible for much of its healing capabilities.
Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Berberis Aquifolium (Oregano Grape) Root Extract, Arctium Lappa (Burdock) Root Extract, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Boswellia Serrata (Frankincense) Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E).
- Apply directly to irritated skin.
We at Empressence are not medical or healthcare professionals and do not claim that the use of our products may have a positive effect on pre-existing physical and/or mental health conditions. The information provided in our description pertains to the properties of specific ingredients used in the product. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA.
A patch test is suggested as it is always a responsible practice to test your skin to check for a reaction from any new products that you are going to use on your skin. Discontinue if irritation occurs.
For external use only.